To remind all of our players how the points system works in making the Championship Tournament or making the Second Chance Tournament, here is how the points affect things:
Points are awarded for each league event based on the finishing place and number of players. Your top eight finishes count towards your total points.
The Championship table players are set as follows:
- The top eight players in points through the regular season automatically get their seats at the Championship.
- The Second Chance tournament is a single-table tournament with players #9-18 determine the final two seats at the championship table. This means that anyone up to 18th place in the standings can make the final table.
So if you are on the fence whether to play this Friday or not, have a look at the standings and see how important this tournament is to your league standings. For the majority of players, this is a very important tournament.
Having said all that, here are the details:
Friday, September 19th . Arrive by 7:15pm to check in and pay, cards fly at 7:30pm.
- $33 buy-in + $7 league pool* = $40
- T5000 tournament. 20 minute blinds.
- No Rebuys or Add-ons.
- Attendance will be capped at 30, so get your responses in to secure your seat.
- If you do not confirm your attendance and arrive after 7:10pm, you will NOT be seated for the tourney.
Members have been sent their confirmation notices. If you are interested in joining the league, send an email to email@example.com
See you there!